Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Reflections at four weeks

Life in our household is gradually resuming its usual rhythms. The girls are busy with their activities and school work, I'm in charge of meals and laundry again (it was a nice break though), Ben is finally able to sleep through the 2am feeding, and Milo is beginning to establish his own schedule. He has mastered 2 new sounds this week: ahn-goo and oooohhhhh (see video clip below). He also has started to giggle, but his dad is the only one funny looking enough to make him do it.

Here are the latest pictures. Enjoy!



Mommy in training....





I feel like I should legally change my name to "Milk Truck."



Liv has earned some new badges in Brownies.

Kiki has enrolled in gymnastics again.

Liv has decided that painting requires formal wear.



I'm new at uploading video clips, so forgive the strange angle of Milo's movie.



Kiki is reading her favorite book.


3 comments:

Michael said...

Isn't it just amazing that our girls can read now? My how the time seems to fly by... Cute!

Keely said...

Milo is such a happy little man. Has it really been 4 weeks already? What a great family!

criseida said...

Beautiful family T!! Do your milk shakes bring all the boys to the yard? Haha! I miss you guys! Can't wait to see you in Dec.