Saturday, October 3, 2009

Celebrating Baby's First Birthday

Milo recently turned a year old. I have been avoiding this post, just as I was in denial about his birthday. I cried for a week. Although there is no noticable change in him, I feel his babyhood quickly slipping away. The last year has passed in giggles and grins and snuggles and a lingering triumph over having created this masterpiece of a boy. It has been the best year of my life thus far, and I continue to be in love with the little human below.

September 17, 2008: 8:00 am



8:00 pm














































Long, but very sweet......

3 comments:

Monica said...

He is so sweet! His eyes, his green and his constant snuggling just warms my heart.

He has the butt shuffle down! I still can't quite believe a whole year has passed by.

Jenn said...

I feel your sadness. Babyhood goes by way too fast. He is such a beautiful boy.

Monica said...

ha, what I meant to say was 'grin'!